How to Import Export WooCommerce Orders with Excel
In this tutorial we will demonstrate how you can Easily Import Export Orders for WooCommerce with extend-wp.com store migration PRO plugin.
You can easily migrate WooCommerce Orders using the power of Excel to Bulk Import/Export your Orders from one store to another. You can also use the plugin to migrate from to WordPress from/to another platform the moment you can easily keep your Orders data in a simple xlsx format.
IMPORT ORDERS FEATURES
- Include in an excel file order date, payment date, order status, products by ID, TITLE or SKU, quantities, Customer Info such as name, email, company, address, Shipping Method, Shipping Amount, Coupon to Use for an order.
- Easily Map by drag and dropping Excel Columns to Order fields
- Automatch feature for mapping the excel columns that share the same label as an order field.
EXPORT ORDERS FEATURES
- Filter your orders to export by keyword, dates, limit results – Choose fields to export easily with the use of Checkboxes.
- Get your Orders Export Results in Table View
- Export WooCommerce Orders in xlsx , csv or txt format.